Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nicholas Cage

Well, shit, it's finally happened. I've finally had a dream where I was Nicholas Cage. By the way, I despise him. I think my subconscious has finally had enough of him and my hatred leaked into my dreams! Nooooooo!

Anyway, basically I'll keep it short, but I was in some high-end security prison. Not a normal prison with a lot of bars and things, but more like a prison you would see in Pitch Black (that crazy movie with Vin Diesel). So there were things hanging off the wall and ropes and things, for my crazy ass to work out or something. I remember vaguely soccer practice with some other inmates...

Anyway, then I escaped out of this prison by being a bad ass (even though Nicholas Cage's grandmother is more bad ass than him...). Now that I think about it, although I had the face of Nicholas Cage, maybe I was also half Vin Diesel ... or... Wasn't there some guy that escaped a prison in that movie? Anyway, I escaped, and then was on the run from the feds. So I was suddenly half Nicholas Cage and half me, I guess? And I walked into a grocery store and found my parents and little brother grocery shopping. Sort of an awkward place to be when SWAT is out looking for you. Mother was of course annoyed that I was on the run. My dad just walked me outside and said "I'll help you", but all he gave me was a baseball cap.

So we walk outside the grocery store and we're right on the edge of some big river, so I jump in, and swim out towards the center where there's this little lump of raised land (It was so small, I wouldn't call it an island), and found some weird device that was supposed to allow me to do SOMETHING underwater (see, breathe?) - but I couldn't figure out how to work it. Anyway I don't remember much more of the dream, but the point is.... Nicholas Cage? WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment